- Clean/wash rice and soak in water for ½ hour
- Take an cooker/ kadai, heat 5-6 table spoons of oil/butter
- Now add jeera to it, then green chilly cutted into 2 halves
- Cut onion and tomato into long pieces (julian cutting)
- Add onions to the cooker then ginger garlic paste, let all fry well, and then add tomato pieces, salt, grinded chekka mogga lavanga powder, dhaniya powder, Ajnomoto, turmeric, red chilly powder, rasam powder, green leaf, coriander.
- Now add raw (basmati/plain) rice n mix well
- Grind 2tomatoes and add into cooker Add 1 and ½ glasses of water for 1glass of rice
- Close the cooker cap and wait till 3 vigils
- Serve hot with raitha.
INGREDIENTS: Oil/Butter, jeera(cumin seeds), onion, green chilly, ginger garlic paste, salt, Tomato, Dalchina chekka(cinnamom), lavangam(cloves), (roasted and grinded), water, Raw rice, coriander(kothimera), dhaniya powder, Ajnomoto, red chilly powder, rasam powder, turmeric, curry leaf(karivepaku)