- Mix up rice flour, bombay rava in equal amounts of water and curd without any lumps in a bowl
- To this grated carrot (if interested), chopped green chilly pieces, popu ( in a pan pour 3-4 spoons of oil fry mustard seeds, jeera, urad dal, chenaga ballu), curry leaf, coriander, salt.
- Mix up all like an loose batter
- Let this soak for an hour (to taste good/if not can be used directly), add cookind soda (before using only)
- Now take dosa pan, pour dosa batter on it and roast on both sides
- Finally add chopped onion on dosa and keep in low flame, so that onions gets cooked
- Serve with legumes (pappulu) chutney