INGREDIENTS: Oil/Ghee, Jeera(cumin seeds), Curry Leaf, Coriander, Cashew, GreenChilly, Red Chilly, Cooked rice, Salt
- Take a kadai, add 2-3 table spoons of oil/ghee in it
- Now fry jeera and cashew nuts (optional)
- Take half amount of fried jeera and cashew and grind well in a mixy jar, keep aside the remaining half.
- Now to the same frying kadai add 4-5 spoons of oil, cumin seeds, urad dhal, chanigiballu, green leaf, green and red chillies and fry well all.
- Now add the grinded powder, salt and the mix of jeera and cashew that we kept aside
- Mix well all and add cooked rice in low flame.
- Finally garnish with coriander, and serve hot.
Post a Comment