- Take out all the brown edges of bread
- Take a bowl, keep the bread slices, add salt, red chilly powder and mix well as an fine dough using curd
- Now make small vadas using it by applying water on your palm
- Deep fry them in oil, place on an paper napkin plate to drain out excess oil
- Take another bowl, keep beaten curd into it, add salt, red chilly powder, tamarind juice into it and mix well
- Finally add bread vadas that we made before, keep them aside for 10 minutes
- If interested add fried avalu(mustard seeds) and jeera(cumin seeds) in oil
- Garnish with coriander, Serve...