- Take a bowl, add gram flour, chopped onions, green chilly, salt, red chilly powder, 5-6 spoons of hot oil and mix as an thick batter using water
- Heat oil, using batter make small balls and deep fry in oil, till golden brown and keep
- Take kadai, keep it on flame, heat 3-4 spoons of oil in it
- Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and shallow fry
- Now add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, little water, dhaniya powder, red chilly powder, jeera powder, salt and mix well
- Now add beaten curd (or) tamarind paste/juice in low flame and boil till you see bubbles, then add coriander, mint leaves and saute it
- Finally add deep fried pakodas, fresh coconut paste into kadai and fry well
- Garnish and serve hot with chapathis, rotis, naan, rice...