INGREDIENTS: Hybrid tomatoes, Paneer cubes, Kasurimethi, Milk, Cashew nuts, Food colour (orange), Salt, Sugar, Red chilly powder, Elachi (cardamom), Turmeric powder, Capsicums, Oil, Butter / Ghee, Coriander, [ onions, carrot, cucumber (for salad)]
- Grind some cashews & elachi as fine paste
- Grind well tomatoes, as tomato puree and keep
- Put kadai on flame, heat 2-3 spoons of oil, 1 spoon butter / ghee in it
- Now add kasurimethi, turmeric powder, diluted food colour, Capsicum pieces and fry
- Add tomato puree to it and boil for 3- 5 minutes
- Now give seasoning by adding cashew elachi paste, salt, red chilly powder, sugar and boil
- Add paneer pieces finally and mix well, boil in low flame
- Finally add some milk to it and boil
- Serve with onion, carrot, cucumber mix salad, for rotis, naans, chapathis..
- Garnish with coriander..
INGREDIENTS: Onions, Tomatoes, Salt, Red chilly powder, Ginger Garlic paste, Dhaniya powder, Cashews, Curry leaves, Coriander, Turmeric powder, Water, Jeera (cumin seeds), Butter, Paneer, Capsicums (yellow, red, green... just for look)
- Take frying pan, heat 2-3 spoons of butter, fry jeera, ginger garlic paste
- Add curry leaves, chopped onions, capsicums, turmeric powder and shallow fry
- Now add chopped tomatoes, paneer cubes, salt, red chilly powder, dhaniya powder, and saute well
- Then add cashew paste, little water and mix well
- Let it bowl for few minutes
- Garnish with coriander, cashews
- Serves with chapathis, rotis, naans...
Post a Comment