- Take a mixy jar, add 3-4 pepper seeds, red chillies, salt, coriander, curry leaves, garlicpieces, Jilakara and grind well like an fine powder/paste
- Now keep a frying pan on low flame, add 2spoons of ghee/oil and heat it
- Add avalu, few garlic pieces and shallow fry
- Then add the grinded powder and fry for 2 more minutes
- Now take water and add tamarind paste, mix well and add this water in to the frying pan
- Boil this till you observe bubbles and off the flame
- Garnish with coriander
- Serve with hot hot rice..