- Soak 3-4 table spoons of green gram in water for 30 minutes, drain out water later
- Take a frying pan, pour 3-4 spoons of oil in it, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, bengal gram, turmeric powder, curry leaves and fry
- Now add cutted green chilly, chopped onions, soaked green gram, grated betroot, fresh grated coconut (if interested), salt and fry till cooked
- Finally add jeera powder, dhaniya powder, mix well
- Garnish with coriander and fresh coconut
- Serve for rice, chapathis etc..