- Cut all the vegetables (carrot, potatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, capsicums), add them into cooker, add pinch of salt, water , fresh green peas and keep whistle, wait until 3whistles
- Once cooker gets cooled, take out the excess water, mash all the vegetables
- Now take a kadai, pour 3-4 spoons of oil, t spoon of ginger garlic paste, shallow fry then add chopped onion, cook till soft, then add chopped tomato and fry
- Now add 1 table spoon of pav bhaji masala, red chilly powder, salt and roast
- Finally add boiled and mashed vegetables, mix well
- Garnish with coriander, cheese, green peas and onion rings
- Serve with Pav breads, raw onion, and lemon juice
- Tastes good when spreaded for dosas also..