INGREDIENTS: Godham pindi (atta, wheat flour), Salt, Oil, Turmeric powder (pasupu), Green chilly, Red chilly powder, Menthaku (fenu greek leaves), Garam masala, Coriander, Curry leaves
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, salt, redchilly powder, chopped green chillies, coriander, curry leaves, fenu greek leaves, pinch of turmeric powder, 1 t spoon garam masala, oil and mix well like chapathi dough using little water
- Let it be aside for 1 hour (just to soften, place wet cloth on it)
- Now make them like chapathis
- Roast on both sides in an frying pan, using oil/ghee
- Serve hot with tomato sauce....
Post a Comment