- Place kadai on flame, heat 3-4 spoons of oil, add ginger paste, chopped green chillies, onions, carrot, beans, potatoes, salt and cook till soft, keep this stuff aside
- Now into another bowl, add some atta, salt and mix it using water as chapathi dough
- Make small puris using this dough, now place the stuff in it and close as an small ball
- Now make those balls as chapathis and roast on the frying pan using little ghee and sprinkle few seasame seeds on it
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or curd..