- Soak half cup of green gram dal in water for an hour and so..
- Boil chopped beans and green gram in an kadai, while boiling add little turmeric powder
- Drain out water completely from kadai
- Now take frying pan, heat 2-3 spoons of oil
- Add avalu, jeera, urad dal, bengal gram, curry leaves and fry
- Then add chopped onions and shallow fry
- Now add boied beans, green gram dal, cut green chillies, salt, in to the pan and fry till cooked
- Finally add grinded / grated fresh coconut and mix well
- Off flame, add lemon juice if required
- Garnish with coriander
- Serve with rice, chapathis ..
Post a Comment