- Clean up and cut dondakaya in to pieces (cubes, fingers, rounds etc.. as u wish)
- Take a kadai, pour 5-6 spoons of oil into it, let it heat, add jeera, then add cutted dondakaya pieces, start frying
- Add turmeric powder, salt, curry leaves, mix up and close lid, stir, mix well in middle by opening lid
- Mean while, take a mixy add dry coconut pieces, red chilly pieces, garlic pieces, tamarind paste (if interested), salt and grind as an fine paste
- Once dondakaya gets cooked, fried, add the grinded fine paste, mix well
- Finally add coriander for garnishing and serve for chapathis, rice ..
Post a Comment