- Take a frying pan, heat 2-3 spoons of oil, add avalu, jeera, rad dal, bengal gram and fry
- Then add red chillies, ground nuts, onions, curry leaves and shallow fry
- Now add turmeric powder, mint leaves, coriander seeds and fry till mint leaves loose their raw smell
- Finally add coriander , tamarind paste and mix well
- Off flame, let all the ingredients get cooled
- Now take a mixy jar, add all the cooled and fried ingredients in toit and grind as an fine paste
- Finally add chopped raw onion pieces and mix well
- Serve with hot hot rice..