- Take frying pan, heat 2 spoons of oil in it, fry jeera, garlic, cut green chillies, ground nuts, then add chopped spinach (palakura) and fry till soft
- Let them get cooled
- Now take mixy jar, add all the fried ingredients into it, then add salt, tamarind paste, turmeric powder and grind as an fine paste and take into a bowl
- Finally take a smallfrying pan for popu, heat 2 spoons of oil, add jeera, garlic pieces and red chilly pieces and shallow fry them
- Add this popu into the grinded paste
- Add raw chopped onions if interested
- Now spinach chutney is ready to eat with rice, chapathis ..