INGREDIENTS: Rice flour/biyapindi(2glasses), Bombay rava/Semolina(1glass), Curd, Water, Cooking soda, Grated carrot (if interested), Chopped green chilly, Curry leaf, Coriander, Mustard Seeds(avalu), Cumin seeds (Jeera), Urad dal, Senaga ballu(bengal gram), Oil, Ginger
- Mix up rice flour, bombay rava(semolina) in equal amounts of water and curd without any lumps in a bowl
- To this add grated carrot (if interested), chopped green chilly pieces, popu ( in a pan take 3-4 spoons of oil fry mustard seeds, jeera, urad dal, chenaga ballu), curry leaf, coriander, salt, chopped ginger (optional).
- Mix up all like an loose batter
- Let this saok for an hour (to taste good/if not can be used directly), add cooking soda (before using only)
- Now take dosa pan, pour dosa batter on it and roast on both sides
- Serve with legumes (pappulu) chutney
Post a Comment