- Cut potatoes into even cubical pieces, marinate them by seasoning salt, pepper, aznomoto, cornflour, water
- Deep fry the marinated alu in oil till golden brown in low flame, take out in an paper napkin palte and drain out excess oil
- Now take a frying pan, pour 3-4 spoons of oil, add curry leaves, ginger paste, chopped onions, green chillies, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, aja-na-moto, red chilly powder, water saute it
- Then add deep fried alu pieces , 2spoons diluted corn flour and mixwell
- Garnish with spring onion, coriander
- Serves good for chapathis..