Green chilly paste, Grated cheese, Tomato sauce
- Take water in a bowl, dip bread pieces in it
- Drain out water and mash them in another bowl
- Add chopped spinach into it, then add salt, green chilly paste, jeera powder and mix like an dough, and make small ball like shapes using it
- Deep fry them in oil, till golden brown, take out in an paper napkin plate, and drain out excess oil , and keep in serving bowl
- Now add grated cheese on the top of deep fried kababs
- Serve with tomato sauce
- Garnish using tomato, cucumber etc..