INGREDIENTS: Oil, Cumin seeds(avalu), Mustard seeds(jilakara), Urad dal(vudhi ballu), Bengal Gram(senaga ballu), Curry leaf, Carrot, Fresh Green Peas, American sweet corn, Salt, Turmeric powder, Green chillies, Red chillys, Coriander, Tamarind, Fresh coconut
- Take a bowl, add chopped carrot, american corn seeds, to it add required quantity of water, pinch of salt, turmeric powder and boil till soften on stove (or) micro wave it for 6-7 minutes, then drain water completely and keep
- Take a kadai, pour 5-6 spoons of oil, add mustard, cumin, urad dal, bengal gram let it fry then add curry leaf, redchilly pieces, boiled carrot, corn and mix well for few minutes, then add fresh soft green peas and fry for few more minutes.
- Now take a mixy jar, in that add fresh coconut, green chilly, salt, tamarind paste, turmeric powder, and grind finely
- Now add this grinded paste into the kadai and fry well for few minutes
- Garnish with coriander finally, Serve for chapathi, rice
Hello Prathima I really love all ur recipes.ReplyDelete