INGREDIENTS: American sweet corn, Paneer, Rice flour, Potatoes, Onion, Green chilly, Salt, Ginger garlic paste, Dhaniya powder, Tomato puree, Garam masala, Curd, Coriander, Oil, Cashews
- Take a bowl, add grinded sweet corn paste, Rice flour (biyapindi for crispyness), chopped onion, boiled ans mashed alu, green chilly, salt, grated paneer and mix well like dough (use 1spoon maida(maize/plain flour) for binding, if required)
- Make small balls, using this dough like kofthas, and deep fry in oil, till golden brown and drain out excess oil in an paper napkin plate
- Now take a frying pan, pour some oil, then add chopped onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilly powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala, tomato puree, mix well all the ingredients till cooked
- Finally add coriander, switch off the stove, add little curd, deep fried kofthas and mix
- Let this be aside for 30 minutes (to taste good)
- Garnish with coriander, fried cashews, curd/cream, Serve for chapathis, rotis, fried rice etc..