- Take cooker, add 4-5 spoons of oil and let it heat
- Now add cumin seeds, jeera, urad dal fry for a minute, then add onion, drum sticks cutted into long pieces, fry well, and then add curry leaf.
- Take tomatoes, grind finely as an paste in mixy jar (tomato puree), add this paste into the cooker, then add pinch of turmeric powder, red chilly powder (or) green chilly paste, salt, dhaniya powder, garam masala (if interested), in required quantities.
- Now close the cooker lid, wait for 2-3 whistles, off stove, let it cool so that all pressure goes off then open the whistle, and take out the lid.
- Finally add coriander, take it into serving bowl and can be served for rice, chapathis
Post a Comment