Here are practical Herbal Tips for Skin Care from the experts.
Very easy to use and effective.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
- Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.
- Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.
- Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.
- Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.
Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.
- Hot water blushes your skin and you don't feel fresh unless you have bath with little cool water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.
- Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.
- Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.